Sunday, October 30, 2016

Creativity and New Media

Snapchat is by far my favorite app on my phone. It allows me to snap photos or record anything I want. Having no limits or boundaries, this app allows me to be more creative than my usual self. It also does not hurt to have features including filters and face swapping from which you can add a little extra flavor to your photo. These photos capture yourself in the moment and you are able to share these photos to anyone including your friends and family. A feature I like the most is being able to add a caption to any of the photos of videos you take. It is basically a visualized example of a tweet on Twitter.



1 comment:

  1. Kevin, not only is your blog creative, it is also very cute. The pictures you taken illustrates the typical moments people take everyday. By adding captions to the photos, you can clarify your feelings on that particular moment, this is the power of new media.

    ReplyDelete