Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Next New Thing

There are countless new types of media that are being introduced every few years and a handful of them will take the world by storm in the near future. One type of new media I suggest that hasn't existed yet is an app which would allow users to detect parking spaces available around their neighborhood. Parking is extremely hard to find especially in the city and during at night. This would benefit many drivers including myself because I usually spend more time looking for parking than getting to my destination. I doubt there would be an app that reflects on this, but I would not be surprised within the next couple years someone will make it happen. This is because technology is evolving at an interminable pace.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That idea sounds brilliant. With technology increasing and enhancing as fast as it is, I am surprised that such an app does not exist yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is actually very creative and helpful. This would be the best thing that is most useful in the city. An app that detects parking spaces in the city with the information of the availability of how much time left and other extra feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your idea, although, there is a Google app that tries to do this, but fails at doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kevin ,
    This is a very useful idea because I can relate to parking problems in my neighborhood. I worry about parking before I even just think about taking my car out because of the lack of parking space. If there was a app for this then it would be very beneficiary to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelvin,

    That is a great idea. My husband needs to look for a parking space and it wastes his time every morning. If this was true it would help me a lot. It saves my time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the average car per family keeps increasing, this would be a super convenient app if it came to be. I once drove around for 3 hours to try to find a spot in my neighborhood in the middle of the night. Hopefully everyone doesn't run for the same spot at the same time, or are not distracted when they are driving around. I'm guessing it will use some kind of real-time electronic system to log when a car is in a parking spot, or maybe satellite mapping could work too.

    ReplyDelete